Thursday, March 21, 2013

Final Project Presentations

Well today was the second day of final project presentations. Matt and I were supposed to go today, but there wasn't enough time for our presentation. Honestly, I am surprisingly impressed with how good other people's presentations are and how different they are. I just expected that I would be listening to the same materials about leadership over and over again. However, people are bringing their experiences to the presentations. While some people focused on their majors and how they use leadership in them. One group focused on the strengths and weaknesses in leadership. This was probably the most interesting group to listen to because it definitely made me reflect on my own leadership styles. I finally realized how my inability to cooperate with people really can hinder my leadership. I get so easily annoyed by some people that I tend to get really snappy with them. Unfortunately, they're the same with me. No progress is going going to happen that way. The group didn't really address how to solve this problem, sadly enough. From what I have learned, I would think that patience would be important. Also, I  need to keep in mind what my goals and values are and make sure to maintain them.

I really don't have much more to say than what I've already said about my group project. Matt and I seem ready. We took our differences and managed to find some similarities and create a decent presentation. We'll just wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment